Google+ bangalorebengaluru: its new: PARACHUTE introduces Advansed Body lotion

Friday, October 21, 2011

its new: PARACHUTE introduces Advansed Body lotion

PARACHUTE introduces "Advansed Body Lotion"  ... For those who love the outdoors...

For those who did not seen their ad or want to watch it again, check out their video below...




This post is not a review nor am I being paid to do it.... This post is just informing all of you that this product is available in Bengaluru now...




If  you have used this, let me know your views....
You can follow me through these networking site's.......  
FACEBOOK: Shopping Outings and Reviews in Bengaluru
YOU TUBE: BangaloreBengaluru

4 comments:

  1. Wow.. sounds like a really good product and a great price for a nice moisturizer. I remember my friend saying she had used it a few months back and that she really likes it a lot. The fragrance is also something that she enjoyed saying that it was nice and light and not overpowering like others. Am gonna definitely try it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing your friends feeling about the product.. do share your opinion after you have used it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using the parachute body lotion for some time now which includes the short winter season and it worked really well for my skin. I used to apply it 2 - 3 times in a day and I never had any issues with my skin going dry or getting irritated in the chilly winter winds. I really recommend it to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your views about this product Piya :)

    ReplyDelete