Google+ bangalorebengaluru: haul: Fab India

Friday, April 1, 2011

haul: Fab India




Fab India recently had their annual summer sale..

Below are the item's that I bought.... This store does burn a hole in the wallet but I guess it's OK for once a while..

cotton colored Kurta.. don't remember the cost



cotton material.. green colored Kurta



silver hanging earring's



silver chain with pendant



the accessories are given in this kind of pouch



sandal wood soap



silver ring



wooden material green color bangles and hanging earrings



wooden material dark navy blue color bangle


 If you want to see the video format of this same post, visit my you tube channel ..







I'm just sooo thankful for each and every one of you guys who support me by reading and by following my blog ... Thank you :-))

If any of you have used these let me know your views.. I hope the info I gave was helpful... If I have missed out on any info that you need please let me know and I’ll try to put that also up... I would really like your feed back, so just leave them in the comments section

I have bought these product's with my own money and in no way I'm affiliated with this company. I'm not paid to do this post ...

Last but not the least.... 
(Visit My Other Blogs)

http://shopping-in-bengaluru.blogspot.com/

http://everytipiknow.blogspot.com/

http://outingsinandaroundbengaluru.blogspot.com/

http://reviewofbeautyproducts.blogspot.com/

You can follow me through these networking site's.......
ORKUT: shopping in bengaluru 
FACEBOOK: Shopping Outings and Reviews in Bengaluru
YOU TUBE: BangaloreBengaluru


3 comments:

  1. I have used the sandalwood soap...frankly it didn't make me any fan of the fabindia soaps atleast....you should use it and post your own reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your input Swati :-) ...

    I will post my review after using it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!That's an awesome idea. For Earrings online shopping The fine world has the best fashionable collection. Check all new collections there.

    ReplyDelete