Google+ bangalorebengaluru: July and August 2013 haul - BangaloreBengaluru

Thursday, September 5, 2013

July and August 2013 haul - BangaloreBengaluru


Hi Guys,
       Online shopping is getting much easier now days :D...

I hope you like this video :D..


Have you tried these product's?...Do share your views with me..

Thank you so much for watching my video :D.. Your support means a lot to me :)).. Please don't forget to like,share and comment..




Disclaimer:
I have bought the product's mentioned in the video with my money.. Any reviews/thoughts/etc about it is my own opinion.. I am in no way affiliated with the company..




items mentioned in this video are :
Beauty and Fashion
En-vy nail polish
Lotus herbals sunscreen lotion spf 100
Vit E oil
Banjara's saffron face wash
Giovanni's hair gloss hair mist and hair spritz
Dhathri's Kasthuri Manjal
Makeup brush holder case
Pumps
Clutch bag
Go Bahamas Pink rubber strap sandal
Converse shoe
Olvin Sunglasses
20-in-1 nail art dotting pen and brush set
Vintage style analog watch
Shining mini beads pearls nail art
Olive planet's hair buff

Food
BBQ sunflower seeds
Chocolates from Thailand

Other
Key-chain crack operated torch from decathlon
Hand sanitizer by Zuci
Plastic storage box from Staples
"ME" tablet
Leather case for tablet
Screen protector for tablet




Follow me:
Website - LifeThoughtsCamera.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/LTC.official
Instagram - http://instagram.com/lifethoughtscamera
Twitter - https://twitter.com/lifethoughtscam
Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/bangalorebengaluru
 I no longer post in BangaloreBengaluruBlog.Blogspot.in I have relocated to a new URL, I currently post only in my website LifeThoughtsCamera.com.



tags
channel , BangaloreBengaluru , Bangalore , Bengaluru , city , INDIA , country , Indian ,
brand , haul , hauls , store , online , health and glow , en-vy , nail polish , pinking for u , 014 , 010 , cougar girl , lotus herbals , sunscreen , spf 100 , banjaras , saffron , face wash ,giovani , dealextreme , brush holder , makeup , flipkart , shoes , footware , converse , jabong , sunglasses , decathlon , torch , zuci , hand sanitizer , bbq sunflower seeds , staples , nail art dotting pen , set , lighttake , vintage analog watch , shining mini beads pearls , nail art , oliveplanet , buff ,tablet , me , u2 , sling bag , a way into India , raghubir singh , ibfibeam






. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog with instructive information towards to Indian real estate. For your information here is a link to check villas in Bangalore projects.

    ReplyDelete